Réservez dès maintenant vos places pour le cours In-Office du 26 & 27 Novembre. Il ne reste que deux places!
PRIX 2000 €
Le règlement se fait UNIQUEMENT par virement bancaire:
IBAN: TN59 0800 9000 6857 0013 7986
*En cas d’imprévu, votre inscription peut être reportée une fois (voir les modalités de remboursement).
Through … participants will learn when optimal results are achievable only with TADs and when not. This course will give you all the keys to integrate TADs in your treatment planning, Whatever’s your treatment method.
Whatever is your treatment method, this course will teach you the new thinking process in modern orthodontics, and how to integrate TADs in your treatment planning.
The course will be led in Tunis by Dr Ellouze who is a world leader in the fields of PSL, Tads, Lingual orthodontics and Aligner’s, and functional therapy.
During this course, Dr Skander ELLOUZE will share the most effective treatment options, and show highly relevant clinical tips based on a very rich experience with all treatment methods. The course will allow beginners as well as experienced doctors to master TADs placement in various , and the biomechanics behind the use of TADs.
Your team will love a real immersion in a live orthodontic environment, and will take the best advantage from this unique experience.
Dr Ellouze is recognized internationally as a world leader in the field of Lingual orthodontics, passive self-ligation, skeletal anchorage systems (TADs), and “an optimized use” of clear Aligners. He lectures internationally in the main scientific events and at several universities to share his passion for high quality orthodontics.
Dr. Ellouze is an active member of European College for Orthodontics, the ESLO and WSLO …
He regularly publishes scientific articles, and recently published a book titled: Mini-Implants: Orthodontics for the future (Quintescence International – French & English versions)
Start from 9AM until 5PM
- Bracket Placement For Duzzling Smiles
- Mastering the Diagnosis appraoch and Treatment Planning with TADs
- Mastering the Biomecanics behind the use of TADs
- The Mechanical / Functional approach for class II and class III Cases
- Group Discussion / Questions & Answers
Start from 9AM until 3PM
- TADs Placement In Various sites
- Specific Protocols with and without TADs for :
- Non extraction Treatments in crowded and or biprotruded cases – Severe class II / class III treated without surgery
- Asymetrical cases
- And much more …
- A new Inclusive Mechanical/functional approach to ensure stability
- Team Management : Initiate the change in you practice with « waves Coaching Team »
Tunis : Novotel (15 Min)
Medina : Dar Belgacem
Sidi Bou Said: Villa Bleue ( 30 min )
Special Rates Have been Negociated For participants.